GoFormz is a San Diego-based startup leading the mobile data capture industry. We empower businesses to replace paper forms with web and mobile-based digital forms that provide global access to the collected data. We are currently looking for a proactive and proven Product Manager to add to our growing team.
As Product Manager you will own the end-to-end customer experience of capturing important data, aiming to elevate adoption, efficacy, retention, and happiness.
Our product suite includes mobile applications (iOS, Android, and Windows), full-featured website, API service, and 3rd-party integrations. The work you do will impact all parts of this ecosystem and support users across the globe. You will work closely with the Director of Product, product designer, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define requirements, design, plan, track progress, and mitigate issues as they arise. You will also work closely with the marketing and customer success teams to ensure that our customers can get the most out of our product.
- Own the customer’s data capture experience throughout the GoFormz ecosystem
- Continuously gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data using first-hand interviews, product usage feedback, and competitive analysis
- Identify and validate potential product opportunities that lead to reducing important pain points and drive customer satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally with the product, engineering, marketing, and customer-facing teams to deliver on an outcome-based roadmap
- Help to set a bold vision for how data is captured using the GoFormz platform.
The Must-Have Requirements:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with technical products (B2B and B2C products)
- Demonstrable experience taking a project from conception to successful deployment
- Experience using the build, ship, learn approach that allows you to iterate quickly
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- Customer-centric approach with an emphasis on continual user research, engagement, and validation
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and build out systems, tools, and processes on your own or with cross-functional team members
- Familiarity with tools such as: Segment, Amplitude, PowerBI, Clickup, UserVioce
- The technical aptitude to understand the possibilities while staying grounded in the practical
What's it like to work at GoFormz?
- We pay well – at or above market. Plus, you’ll get equity in the company.
- Employee medical and dental paid by the company; you just cover vision.
- 4 weeks (160 hours) accrued paid vacation in your first year.
- 401(k) with company match
- Options to work from home or from our vibrant office in downtown San Diego where we provide complimentary parking or a monthly MTS pass.
- We care about your physical health. Our office is equipped with automatic sit/stand desks, plus you’ll get a company-paid membership to the Broadway Athletic and Swim Club located in the same building.
- Everyone has the best hardware for doing their particular job. You tell us what that is.
- We have a fantastic team that gets stuff done and is fun to work with!
- The environment is fast-paced, so you will see the results of your work immediately.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to use and learn cutting-edge technologies.
About GoFormz, Inc.
GoFormz provides a mobile forms and reporting solution that organizations use to replace their paper forms and PDFs, resulting in more accurate data, streamlined workflows, and comprehensive reports that drive agile business decisions. The GoFormz platform is digitally transforming 3,000 paying companies into data-driven organizations that efficiently capture more accurate information for their mission-critical workflows and applications. GoFormz is helping businesses of any type, size, or industry across more than 150 countries eliminate paper forms, unlock business data, and dramatically improve how they work. GoFormz is backed by leading venture capital firms including Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Glynn Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
GoFormz, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please no H-1B applicants at this time.
How to Apply
Send the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Tell us why you’re a great fit
- Optional: Links to your website, Github or relevant work examples